Friday, December 13, 2013

Baptism and a New Identity


We’ve been really busy. This week we went to go visit this guy that we’ve been teaching. His name is Juan Antonio. The former elders were teaching him before I got here. He's been a pastor for 30 years. He talked with a drunken inactive member one time and decided to go to our church. He has gone around 15 times to church and has a super strong testimony. He already finished the Book of Mormon and is reading the Doctrine and Covenants. But he hasn’t been able to get baptized because according to the government, he doesn’t exist which means he can’t get married. His ''wife'' is a less active member. He has been waiting for over 3 months for his lawyer to find his information and create for him a new identity basically. Finally... his papers will be ready the 15th or the 20th so he will be getting baptized this month! We are super excited for him! 

Thank you for paying for my braces. I see so many people down here with their teeth falling out and I am just so grateful that I was born into our family! I love you guys sooooo much! OK Momma I love you lots and can’t wait to see you! But my time is up! Start learning Spanish so we can come here on vacation after I get home! Love you!
A Family that we are Teaching
Kids, Kids Everywhere!
Smiles
Me and the Kids!
Thanks for my Braces!

No comments:

Post a Comment