Friday, December 27, 2013

Feliz Año Nuevo!


I know this won’t be as good as Skyping ha-ha.
OK... so this week has honestly been one of the most fun weeks of my mission so far.  Monday was pretty uneventful, but Tuesday and Wednesday were soooo awesome! Tuesday was Christmas Eve and the people here celebrate more on the night of the 24th. We ate dinner like 4 times and I was so full. Here the people stay up till midnight and light off fireworks (more like we celebrate New Year’s).   And the 25th was even better! Talking to you guys was sooooo good. I really needed that. I just feel recharged and ready to go.

Yesterday we had the Christmas Activity for the mission. It was a lot of fun. We played some games and watched the movie Arthur's Christmas. It came out when I was working at Harkins but I never saw it. It was really good. Afterward, in the spiritual part, I did a special musical number with a Hermana from Panama. We sang “Joy to the World”. I played the guitar and sang and everyone liked it and complimented me. Today is P Day and tomorrow we will have the baptism of the little old lady Bertha. 

Yeah, we are staying really busy. We have a lot of potential baptisms in January. I think we will have 3 or 4. Well I love everyone and hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas. Hope y’all have a Happy New Years as well. I’m going to have to look for some Martinellis Sparkling Cider here to celebrate with my companion.

Thanks momma! I love you so much! Can’t wait till May on Mothers Day when we can Skype again!  I love being your son! Tell Dad thanks for giving me the Hoy musical talent.    
 Feliz Año Nuevo!
Skype 2013 Christmas Day

No comments:

Post a Comment