Friday, January 10, 2014

Powerful Prayer

Well this week was super normal. Not much happened. But yesterday we did interchanges.  I worked with an Elder from Honduras and we had a super powerful lesson with the friend of a member. She is one of those people that is just prepared to receive the gospel.  I’m sad that she is not in my area to see her progress. We asked her to pray at the end of the lesson and she prayed for each of us by name and was crying and stuff.  It was one of the most powerful prayers I’ve heard.  It was also  the strongest I’ve felt the spirit here on my mission. Me and the other Elder just walked out and looked at each other.  It was just a really cool experience.

We found a skatepark and I talked to all the kids there about the gospel.  Some of them said that they are going to try to go to church. We don’t have anyone that is going to get baptized any time soon but we are still working hard.
 I love you guys a lot. I got Letta’s package and I love their Christmas card they did. I miss them a lot too. I want to Skype with them on Mothers Day too because she’s basically my second mom:) But yeah,  I love you momma.  Have a good week!





No comments:

Post a Comment