Monday, March 24, 2014

Changes!!!

CHANGES! SO... yeah as I’m sure you all figured out, I had changes! My new area is called Turin, and the zone is Turin as well.  It’s about 30 minutes away from Santa Ana. I’m no longer district leader which is fine by me. I was getting super stressed from that. Now I’m just senior companion. My new comps name is Elder Candray. He is from California, but both of his parents were born here in El Salvador. He has 19 months in the mission.

Did you guys watch "One Good Man" yet? I loved that movie so much. The new area is really hot. It feels like I’m back in AZ! I am really going to miss my old area though. It was hard saying good bye to everyone. It’s crazy how attached you can get to people in just a few months. 

And yeah it’s crazy to see all the sisters that are going out on missions. A third part of the missionaries in my mission are sisters now. It's so great! But yeah... I love you guys a lot! I only have about a year left... ha-ha!
Elder Hoy
My Old Companion

My New Companion
Saying Good-bye is Hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment