Monday, May 26, 2014

Good Week



May 19, 2014
 
Well this week was pretty good. We were able to bring 3 investigators to church. We brought a lady named Daisy and her 2 daughters.  They are really great people. Daisy is a watch saleswoman.  She gave me a really pretty watch for free.  We are going to try and put a baptism date with her two daughters.  We can’t put one with her because her boyfriend doesn’t want to get married with her.  I don’t know why because she is a really good lady.

We are going to go eat lunch with her this Sunday. Hopefully her boyfriend will have a change of heart and want to get married.  The only problem is that he doesn’t really want anything to do with the church either.  But we will see what happens. 

My companion and I have been going exploring farther out in our area. We have found some really good families up in the mountains. It’s really pretty here in Turin.  We have to come back and visit afterward my mission. So you need to start planning a trip.  But yeah… I love you guys a ton and hope y’all have a great week! 
Los amo!
Elder Hoy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment