Monday, June 3, 2013

Buenos Dias from El Salvador!!!

HOLY COW I'M ON MY MISSSSSIIIIOOONNNNN!!! It's so crazy here! I want to write so much but I don't even know what to say! The people here are amazing, the food is fantastic, and my companion is awesome too! His name is Elder Martinez and he's from Mexico! There are some teenage kids here that skateboard and we've been teaching them and one of them, Julio Garcia, is getting baptized on Thursday!!!! There is this one Familia, The Valenzuela family, that are members and they are so awesome! They fed us dinner last night and it was so delicious! But talk about being humbled!!!! We've been teaching in shacks with dirt floors but I don't even notice anymore! I'm just focused on teaching!
 
Things are great here and I love it! I'm struggling a little because some of the people just don't listen and it's really hard sometimes but I'm trying hard to forget myself and go to work! I forgot my camera cord but I'll send pictures next week! My P-day is every Monday! I love you guys so much!!!
Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment