Monday, June 24, 2013

Answering Your Questions...


Sounds like you guys are having a great time! Hermano Tiburcios has been busy so we haven’t had a chance to challenge him to baptism yet… Sad. No, our area is small and we usually have appointments but yeah its basically door to door.
 
Yeah the food is still good. We’ve only eaten with members a couple times. We eat cereal and stuff in the morning and for lunch and dinner we eat at a comedor which is basically a house and a lody just cooks whatever and you get to choose. It’s kind of weird because they serve you on like little kid plates with like plastic cups and stuff. But it’s always good!
 
I already spoke in church once and it went fine. When I get a guitar I’ll probably play in church or something. My companion can kind of carry a tune but can’t sing that well. We do sing hymns in every lesson we teach. If you want to send a package send it to:

Elder James Hoy
Mision El Salvador Santa Ana/ Belice
Apartado Postal #142
Santa Ana, El Salvador, C.A.

I love you guys lots and my companion says hola!
Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment