Friday, June 21, 2013

This week was good!

This week was good! I was kind of sick for a couple days, just super weak, diarrhea, a headache, and sore throat. No fun… But with some rest I’m back to good.

The chapels here are pretty small. No parking lots…because no one has cars, and there are big fences around all of them… barbed wire and all that. We had one of our investigators come to church with us. His name is Hermano Tiburcio. A big dude, older, retired military, but a great investigator!

We don’t have a piano in the chapel so I haven’t gotten to play yet! But one of our investigators has a guitar and I played and sang "Nearer My God To Thee" ( mas cerca dios de ti) in spanish and it was awesome. We are actually allowed to buy guitars too so y’all should send me some money or put some in my desert schools account so I can buy one:)

My companion is totally awesome. His name is elder Martinez. He’s from Durango Mexico, and we´re pretty much the same person and far as what music and things we like. He’s a great teacher and example for me. Everything is all good here and I love you!

Elder Hoy

My Latino Hermanos
 
Just Cruisin'

No comments:

Post a Comment