Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dreaming in Spanish

Well here’s my weekly update! We had some great lessons this week with some youth investigators, and I had the opportunity to challenge them to baptism, so hope fully we will have another baptism on Sunday!
 
I’m over the stomach infection, and all has been going well. We haven’t been able to find the Lopez family lately, I don’t know what’s up with them. We also challenged Hermano Tiburcio to baptism. He said yes, but haven’t set a date with him yet!
 
My English is getting really bad. It’s hard to speak with the other gringos sometimes. My thoughts are practically all in Spanish too. Even the Spanish dreams have started! It’s super weird! Not much else happened, but everything is going good! Love you all lots and here’s some more pictures!
 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment