Monday, July 8, 2013

Stomachaches and Earthquakes

HOLAAAAA! We´ve been teaching a family named the Lopez family. They are great investigators but they’re not married so if they accept a baptismal date we´re going to help them have a wedding! I’m excited! I think they´ll get baptized!

This week I had a pretty bad bout of homesickness hit me. I don’t know what it was but I just really missed you guys and all of my friends this week. Oh yeah, also I got a stomach infection! I had bad diarrhea for like 4 days and had to get a poop exam and turns out I have a stomach infection! Oh the joy! The nurse is going to give me some antibiotics to fight it!

OH yeah and I bought a guitar too! A pretty black nylon string! I’m attaching some pictures of some of our adventures this week!  I didn’t get to light off any fireworks for the fourth, but I drew an American flag in my planner! Oh and we finally got a bishop! His name is Mario and his wife is a gringo! And guess where she lives right now! ARIZONA! She lives in Coolidge but is coming here to visit in a couple weeks I think! Her name is Suzy I think. So I’m going to give your info to the bishop and he’s going to tell her to call you and if you want to send stuff with her it will be faster and safer I think. That will be better than sending a package in the mail!

Oh and last night we had our first earthquake!!! Me and my companion were planning and all of the sudden the whole house started to shake! It was so crazy! We ran outside and nobody was even freaking out! I guess they´re just used to it! But anyways it was a fun week other than the diarrhea and the homesickness!

Love you All!
ELDER HOOOOOOYYYYYYY<3





 

No comments:

Post a Comment