Monday, September 9, 2013

Cats and Dogs

Sorry momma, still haven’t gotten the package. I’m praying that it shows up this Thursday. NOOOOOOO NOT THE FISH!!!) That’s so sad. (Our fish died)  The other day we were in a bus waiting to leave, and when the bus started moving we heard a really nasty sound and it turns out there was a dog sleeping under the bus, and yeah it died and I almost threw up/cried cuz it was so sad and gross.

On the bright side, we did  have good lessons this week. Oh and I saw a really awesome sunset! It reminded me of home! We also had a multi zone meeting with President Kevin R. Duncan, a member of the first quorum of the seventy. It was really good. Some of the quotes that I really liked from his talk (translated to English)
``The Lord doesn’t expect a lot from us, he just expects everything``
``If you want charity, pray for it. If you really want it, Practice It`` (This one is helping me a lot.) 

 Alright funny story of the week. This explains the pictures. So on Thursday night, I got woken up at like one in the morning to the sound of breaking glass or something. I always leave the light on in my bathroom, and I saw that something was moving in there. I thought someone was in our house for a second, and then a cat poked its head under the door. It went crazy and tried to escape and was running around our house for a few minutes until it went out the door that it had come in.  My companion had left it open by accident. That was the craziest thing that happened, along with the dog thing. But the work goes well, as do my studies. I love you all and hope y'all have a great week!
Love Elder Hoy
Beautiful sunset that reminded me of our Arizona sunsets
I love the children!
Our visitor in the night
I guess he needed some place to sleep


 

No comments:

Post a Comment