Monday, November 11, 2013

42 People at Church...a New High!

This week was pretty awesome! We had the highest attendance in church in all my time here! We had a whopping 42 people! We had 5 investigators which was really great. Also Jaime and Harlen and their family came to church again! I was so happy.

I’m almost positive I’ll be leaving this area. I’m going to miss it a lot, but I’m also excited to get to know a new companion and area and everything. If I stay this transfer I’ll be here until February which will be a long time in this area.

El Salvador is beautiful, especially the area that I’m in. I love it! Here are some photos from the week! We took a hike this week with Jaime and some others that was so fun but really hard. If I do get transferred, I’ll miss Jaime and his family soooo much! Well other than that,  nothing super special or extraordinary happened this week. I love you and hope y’all have a great week! I’ll have more to write about next week if I have changes! Love you! Elder Hoy    
A Real Fixer-Upper
Machete Man
Almost to the Top!
Group Photo Shoot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment