Monday, November 4, 2013

Awesome to See the Change in People!

Ok, so this week was kind of crazy. One of the elders in our zone got sick so his companion, Elder Jacobson, was with us in a trio for the day. We went to his area to visit one of his investigators that has a baptism date set. His named is Walter. He is paralyzed from the waist down and confined to a wheel chair. He used to be a drunk, and he fell and that’s how he became paralyzed. His wife left him because of his drinking. But since the missionaries started teaching him a couple months ago, he hasn’t had anything to drink almost the whole time. It was really humbling and inspiring to see his faith and his desire to get baptized and erase all of those sins and errors that he has made in his life.

Also, Jaime, the guy who always puts pictures of me on Facebook, came to church with his family after 20 years of inactivity. It is awesome to see the changes in people! I love that family so much and already promised them I would come back to visit them! So start planning our trip to El Salvador in a year and a half! Ha-ha. I was able to do exchanges with Elder Griffin again. He is the elder from Tempe.

The Bishop told me yesterday that his mother in law from Arizona is coming down here again in December. So you can talk to her about sending another package with her. I would love some more letters from the kids. Love you Momma!
Photo shoot with Elder Griffin and I
My Favorite Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment