Monday, July 21, 2014

No Changes After All



We found out today that I am going to stay with Elder Paravato and they are will send two new missionaries to open the new area here. That was an unexpected surprise. Things are still going good. The boy who was supposed to be baptized last Saturday was unable to because he has not quit drinking coffee completely. The plan is now for him to be baptized this Saturday.  

We found a couple positive new people this week.  We had also committed 16 people to come to church but only 2 came. It's kind of frustrating sometimes but I know that every person has their agency to make their own choices.  

I'm doing good though and I can't believe its about to be my birthday again. This will be my last birthday in the mission!. For my birthday I would like two cool matching ties,  one for me and one to give to my companion. They have to be good looking and the same. Also candy,  more socks and more updated pictures of the family.

Lots of missionaries and good friends of mine are going home this change so its going to be a sad change. On the bright side, a lot of new ones are coming in. I did an interchange with our zone leaders and one of them told me he is going to recommend me to be a trainer the next transfer. He said that I am a good teacher! So that made me happy! I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment