Monday, October 13, 2014

Changes and a New Area



Well they just told me I have changes so next week I’ll be writing you guys from a new area with a new companion! I’m kind of nervous and sad. I’m going to miss a lot of the members here so I will be saying a lot of good byes today and tomorrow.

Well this week we had some hard things happen. Zulma’s (our recent convert) dad was really sick. He had a horrible infection in his foot and so he was bed ridden for a few days. We went to visit them on Friday and while we were there he passed away. When we got there he was breathing hard, like a fish out of water, exactly like Grandma Read before she passed. I knew he didn’t have much time so we just got out a bunch of pamphlets about the plan of salvation and set them on the table for people to read. Hopefully that experience, even though it’s sad, will help more people come to the knowledge of the plan of salvation and give them some comfort.

But unfortunately, I guess I won’t see their progress because I’ll be in a new area. The really weird thing to think about is that I could possibly be going to my last area…So crazy! I’m also kind of excited to leave and move on to see a new area and meet new people. I love you all and hope you have a great week!!
Much Love,
Elder Hoy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment