Monday, October 27, 2014

Another Great Week!!!



Well it’s been another great week passed! Starting out with a great meeting we had on Tuesday with our Mission President. He taught us a lot of great things and then we all ate lunch together.

I walked around all week in my new area with my ukulele. We played hymns for all the people and they loved it. We did some exploring in the farther parts of our area. It’s HUGE. It’s like 30 minutes north outside of the city (Santa Ana). It’s great because we still get to go there on our P-days but we don’t have all the hustle and bustle of living in the city.

We had another baptism yesterday. We also have one this Wednesday, and three for the next week… so things are going really good for us! Tomorrow we are going to the temple here so that’s going to be awesome! I haven’t gone in so long. It’s going to be really awesome!!!

You can see from the photos that I’m going for the good ‘ole Spencer W. Kimball look with the classic glasses. Ha-ha. But yeah things couldn’t be going better for me! I can’t believe it’s like 2 months till Christmas. I’ve already started the countdown ha-ha.

 But yeah time is flying right now because we are working hard and the people are loving us. Oh yeah one more thing…everyone that has washing machines, count your flippin’ blessings, because I have to wash my clothes by hand here. It is NOT fun! But I’m getting used to it. I love you all and hope yall have a great week!
Love Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment