Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello Texistepeque!!!



HOLA FAMILIA!!!!
So this has been a fun filled week! SO… yeah I had changes! I’m in an area I never thought I’d go to (or really wanted to). It’s called Texistepeque! (Tex-ees-teh-peh-keh) Supposedly this area used to be known as a hard area that never baptized because the people are super catholic, but the last missionary that was here changed that and he left the area super prepared for me. Oh yeah, and I’m a district leader again!

…And the best part is that I have a CELL PHONE!!!! Yay bow down all of you U.S. serving missionaries that have iPads and cars… Elder hoy is comin’ up hard! The cell phone has definitely been a plus. We also had a baptism yesterday… and we brought 8 people to church! So things are going really good for us! We are going to do work like crazy! This could possibly be my last area so I want to leave a really good impact on these people!

On Tuesday I woke up and my eye was all swollen! It was like a gnarly case of pink eye or something! So it sucked cuz’ I had to take goodbye pictures with all the people like that! Oh well, at least the changes were way good!  My companion is cool. I already knew him and we were already buds so we get along great. I bought a ukulele too and we played a special musical number at the baptism and everyone loved it! So I’m already winning the members hearts… Ha-ha just kidding…but seriously...

But yeah things are going way good here! I hope life in the states is equally good. There was an earthquake here last week but it wasn’t bad. We felt it pretty strong. The whole house was shaking pretty crazy but it passed after like 10 seconds. I love you all! Have a great week! Send me pictures of the Phoenix temple!
Much Love,
Elder Hoy




No comments:

Post a Comment