Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Loved General Conference!!!



HELLO THERE FAMILIA!! Well I hope you all enjoyed conference as much as I did! There were so many talks about prophets which was perfect because our investigator José had a lot of questions about that. He went to every session with us! It was soooo cool.

We had a baptism on Friday! Her name is Zulma and she was basically a golden investigator! We found her a little over a month ago . She had no problems with any of the commandments and had a real strong desire to follow Christ. 

We are hoping to baptize José this week! Pray for him pleeaassseee!!! He still hasn’t received a firm answer to his prayers yet. We are planning a super good lesson with him this week to help him recognize the spirit that he had felt during conference! We are really excited for him!

I’ll find out next week if I’m staying in this area or not or if my companion will have changes! I really love this place and would be sad to leave because there are a lot of great members here! I really love you all!! Have a great week! I sent lots of pictures this week!

Much Love
Elder Hoy

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment