Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Grateful to be Serving in El Salvador!



November 10,2014
Well this week was another good one. We had another baptism on Wednesday, a young girl named Jackeline. It was kind of sad because her mom didn’t want her to be baptized. A pastor from their old church came and told her a bunch of lies about the church so she was a little iffy but we cleared up her doubts and everything went smooth.

My companion and I get along super good so things are going really well for us. We have a lot of people progressing and making changes in their lives. It is awesome to see how happy they are.  We did a cool movie night activity at the church and watched The Other Side of Heaven. It really made me count my blessings and appreciate that I didn’t have to serve in Tonga in the fifties and that we have a nice house with running water. Now that Thanksgiving is coming up, I am realizing how blessed and how grateful I am for all of my family and friends. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Thanks for everything.

I bought a little 2015 calendar from a guy on the bus and it is crazy to see how little time is left. I am going to make the best of these 5 months that are left for me here in El Salvador and help as many people as possible! I love y’all and hope you have a great week!!!

Besos,
Elder Hoy

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment