Monday, November 3, 2014

The Temple is So Beautiful



I’m doing good. The weather here is nice right now. It’s really windy though. Our baptisms have been good. We had one on Wednesday of a nine year old boy named Steven. It all went really nice. We have another baptism this Wednesday as well...so things are going really good for us. My companion and I are getting along good.

They don’t celebrate Halloween here. They did have a big party/dance though and the music didn’t stop until about 1:00 in the morning. Most of the people here think that Halloween is diabolical and evil so they don’t celebrate it...Bummer. But we bought candy and handed it out to all the little kids here! So that was fun. Hope y'all aren’t too sick from all the candy. I know I’m not. The assorted bags of Hershey’s here are like 20 bucks sooooo I definitely did NOT buy any. I did treat myself to a snickers bar though:)

Tuesday we went to the temple. The temple here is so beautiful! It was so nice to go and see and feel the love of our Heavenly Father.  I had almost completely forgotten how peaceful and amazingly strong the spirit is there.

Sorry...I had to use some of the money in my account. I had to buy new shoes and some pants because some of my clothes got ruined... and at the end of the month I run out sometimes...and I helped a couple of missionaries out in my district because they didn’t have any money and their families don’t have any money to help them. 

I can’t believe it’s already November!! Where did the time go?? Crazy!!!  But yeah... here are some pictures of the week...playing with cows and other things ha-ha. But yeah I love you all with all my heart! Have a great week!
Elder Hoy
 

       




No comments:

Post a Comment