Monday, December 15, 2014

Tough Week...



Hey Mamasita... I’m doing alright. We had some problems in our district so I told the mission president that I preferred not to be the district leader anymore. So me and my companion are just going to continue working hard together here in our area.. 

We had a sad thing happen with one of our investigators Erwin, who was supposed to get baptized on Saturday. When we went to get him, he had changed houses. When we found him, he didn’t want anything to do with us... So that was a bummer. 

Me and my companion get along good and work really well together. We were able to bring a new investigator to church named Francisco. He lives in a little tin and plastic shack and has had a lot of problems in his life. He really wants to change so I gave him a pair of pants and a white shirt to go to church. He is going to come next week  and bring his cousin and his cousins wife with him. We are going to invite them to get baptized in January so they can start the new year over as new people. 

My companion and I are planning to Skype on the 25th at 1 or 2 in the afternoon. I can’t wait to see you guys. I miss you all a ton...especially after seeing the pictures of everyone at the temple lights and everything. I guess I’ll see you guys pretty soon anyway...but yeah I love you so much mom. Thank you for everything you have done for me and for always being such a loving mother.  ''...as long as I'm living my mommy you'll be...''
Love, Elder Hoy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment