Monday, December 8, 2014

Yeah...17 New Investigators!



So this week was good…  not much was happening so we just started talking with a ton of people and ended up finding like 17 new investigators... but other than that, nothing really super special happened. 

We have had 4 of us missionaries living in a 3 room house. The other missionaries had a misunderstanding with the owner of their house, so it’s been kind of crazy on some of the  nights…but we have still been working good. My companion and I are getting along really good.

I can’t believe Christmas is in like 2 weeks. I can’t wait!! We are planning on going Christmas caroling here with the other missionaries when Christmas gets closer. This place is going to get crazy here though because they have parties for like 2 weeks with Ferris wheels and all that crazy stuff! So we will see what happens!

I’m just excited because they have a bunch of food and candy stands that they put up. I’m going to get very fat this Christmas! Well, sorry for the short lame email but I love you guys a lot and hope y’all have a great week!
Much love
Elder Hoy

…and heres a picture of me... and a big cross... on top of a hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment