Monday, January 12, 2015

Changes!!!


Hey momma. Well I had changes! I’m super happy! My new area is called Los Pinos. The area is like a huge maze of passages and houses all stuck together. It's way cool and we don’t have to walk as much so I don’t get very dirty like in other areas.  I’m still in the same stake so it’s cool. I get to see all of the missionaries that were in my old zone. 

My new companion's name is Elder Rhead.  He’s from Utah. I’m so happy to be with a white kid!  ha-ha This change, there was a new Hermana that came from Mexico. Her name is Hermana Oy.  When she stood up to introduce herself and then said her name... everyone turned around to look at me... and we all had a good laugh. 

I also said good bye to Elder Martinez, my trainer, and took my last photo with him. He finished his mission. He was, and has been, my favorite companion of my entire mission. I really want to go to Mexico to visit him sometime! And I’m serious about coming back here in July or August! Maybe that could be my birthday present :) ...and you guys can come with me:) 

This week was really cool!  We had a really cool miracle happen. We were passing through this passage and this lady called out to us. She told us that the missionaries used to visit her and her son last year but that they had to move to Honduras.  She hadn't been able to come back until now and wanted us to start coming again to see her. They came to church with us on Sunday and are most likely going to get baptized at the end of the month.    

Things are going really good here. I’m super happy and the time is flying super fast. I love you all and hope y'all have a great week!!
Love, Elder hoy.
Saying Good Bye to Elder Martinez
Elder Hoy and Hermana Oy
My New Companion Elder Rhead...Two White Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment