Monday, January 26, 2015

Another Good Week!


Hola familia!!!  So... last week they sent me my flight info!! So crazy! April 2nd at 5pm I will see you all there ha-ha!! 

We brought this older man that can barely walk to church. It seemed like he was falling asleep the whole time, but at the end he said he really liked it:-)  We also found a decent amount of positive new investigators this week and 2 of them came to church. We had 5 investigators in total...so the work is going super good for us. 

Last week we had some house inspections in the mission and we spent like 2 hours deep cleaning our house as much as we could. I scrubbed our shower with bleach for like 30 minutes and it still looked the same ha-ha. But we passed with an almost perfect score and the mission president’s wife gave us cookies:-)

My companion is way awesome. It’s impossible to NOT get along with him because he is always so happy and smiling. So I really can’t complain! I just still can’t believe how fast time is going. When we work hard all week... time goes by sooooo fast and it feels like I'm writing you guys every other day. Everything is going really good. I love you all!  Thanks for all of the love and support!
Love
Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment