Monday, January 19, 2015

Great Week!

So this week was really good!  Johnny and his mother came to church and they already have a baptism date for the 7th of February! We also had three other people come to church as well. My companion and I are working really good together and things are going very smooth for us. 

We had some really good lessons with some of the members and I’ve been using my ukele again to go sing hymns for the people and they love it so much. Everyone wants to get one and have me teach their children ha-ha. But yeah things are going way good. My companion is super cool and relaxed.

I love you all soooo much and hope you have a great week. I know I will! Thank you for everything! This photo is a picture of me and a missionary companion that Trevor Ward had in Nicaragua! This Mormon world is sooo small!!!!
Love,
Elder Hoy


No comments:

Post a Comment