Friday, February 20, 2015

Changes Coming This Week...


Hey Momma... well things are going good.  I’ve had a sweet head cold all this week, which is just bad enough to bother me but not bad enough to stay in the house ...but it’s finally passing. More than anything it’s annoying because my nose is stuffed up and I can’t sing as good for the investigators. They told us today that my companion is going to have changes so I’m going to have one more companion for my last change...Hopefully I get a good one:-)

We had 5 investigators in church this week. One of them has a date for the end of this month to be baptized. We are also hoping to put a couple more dates with some of our other investigators. The work is going really good. The members and new converts are helping a bunch... especially giving us dinner every night. I love that!  I still don’t get fat though... but no complaints. There is this elder in our mission that has gained 75 pounds here so I’m just counting my blessings.

I still can’t believe that I will be starting my last change! This last change passed by soooo fast that I didn’t even feel it. I’m really excited to start my last change but super nervous at the same time.  I think that you and Dad should invite the missionaries over for dinner as often as you can because I don’t remember that we did that very often. I don’t know how the missionaries are there but you guys should try and develop a good relationship with them...like go out and visit with them or something. I don’t know how their work is there but just try and do what you can to help out the missionaries. It really means a lot to them.

I love you guys a lot! Today we are going to eat lunch with our mission president and watch "Meet the Mormons" because our zone has been working super good and we won a contest that we did in our mission. So we are really excited!  I love you mama and hope y'all have a great week! I know I will!!
Mucho Amour,
Elder Hoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment