Monday, February 2, 2015

Things are Going Super Super Good!


Hey... well things are going super good here. The work is super good. We had 5 investigators in church and we will have 2 baptisms this Saturday! It’s been super cool to see the hand of the Lord in the work lately. Things are going super good and just keep getting better. We found some other super positive investigators this week too. So we are super happy. 

My suit came out nice. The picture is kind of blurry but it’s cool. I honestly can’t believe how fast time goes. The fact that Seth gets home tomorrow and in two months, me and Ty will be home is so crazy. 

It’s been pretty hot here but with nice cool breezes so I can’t complain. The members here are good and everything is going good. I’m excited to get home for General Conference. We could go up to a session! That would be so cool. 

But yeah I really don’t have much to tell. This week was just a good calm week of work. Today we are going to help the sisters here move to another house because where they live isn’t very safe. One of them is coming home on the same flight so you will probably meet her family there in the airport. She’s from Tucson. But yeah I love you guys so much and pray for you always!
Much love
Elder Hoy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment