Monday, February 23, 2015

Another Super Week With My New Companion

Hey Mom and Co.
I’m super happy to have started my last change and I couldn’t have asked for a better companion. His name is Elder Sparks and he’s from Thatcher AZ! It’s super fun being with another kid from Arizona. We get along super great. The work is going super great. I still can’t believe I’m almost done with my mission.  We are just going to keep on working as if it was a normal change and try and work as hard as we can.

We have this one girl Andrea that has had a super hard life and she came to church on Sunday and really liked it.  She has accepted to get baptized on the 22nd of March. We are going to have another baptism this week on Saturday. It is for another lady that was really prepared by the Lord. She is really cool and just wants to have a better life. She is one of those people that will be blessed for humbling herself without having the need to. Her family is pretty wealthy and they live in a very nice house but she just wants to have a better life. So we are super happy for her. 

Alright, crazy story time; so my companion spent like the first year and a half of his mission in this one area called Ahuachapán.  It's out in the middle of nowhere.  He got really good with a sling shot while he was serving there. So the other day, by our house, he hit a dove with it. We are going to cook it and eat it... ha-ha. That’s my crazy story for the week.

Hey that’s awesome about Chelsea geting into CRNA school. Now we'll have another excuse to go to California:)  As far as a car goes, we can look for some in those first weeks I’m home. I’ll just have to drive the Jag until we can get one;) I just need something to take girls on dates in;)

I'd be up to sing in church the Sunday I speak! I love singing now. I sang at this community activity this week and everyone loved it:-)  I love you all and am so grateful for your love and support! I can’t wait to see you!!!
Love 
Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment