Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Another Great Week!!!

Hey Mamasita! So this week was another great week for us. The work is going good and we have 3 people with baptismal dates. Me  and my companion are getting along so great. He has about 3 and a half months left so we are both old. We would have been best friends outside of the mission.  I’m really excited that we can hang out after. Yeah... we have a good group of kids serving here in this mission from Arizona so it will be really cool to get together after and hang out and speak Spanish together:-)

That’s so exciting that Grandma is going to come for my homecoming talk! Is this going to be the first time she comes to visit us in AZ?  I have to give a killer talk!!!  Things are just going super good. The time is flying by and I literally can’t believe how little time I have left in the mission. It still doesn’t feel real. 

Here are some funny pictures of me and my companion being twins one day and another in one of those Nacho Libre bike carts. It was a lot of fun! Well I love you all so much and I’m going to  keep working hard and have a great last couple weeks!
Much Love,
Elder Hoy 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment