Monday, March 30, 2015

Well...That's All Folks!

Well folks... thats all for now. The show has come to an end. I really can't believe it. This last week has been good.  The baptism we had this week went great! This has really been such an amazing experience and I've learned so much from it.  I have seen miracles.  I've been able to make people happy with the gospel and that makes me happy. 

I'd just like to share a scripture that I found with everyone.  ''Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink, but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.'' -2 John 1:12 ...So thats basically all I have to say... haha. I love you and I'm excited to see y'all!
Much Love 
Elder Hoy

PS- After I'm released... Texas Roadhouse is fine with me!!! I'm craving a fat steak and some sweet butter rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment