Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Trying Hard to Stay Focused Until the End!


It’s so weird to think that this will be the second to the last time I write y’all! Well this week was really good. We had 2 baptisms for two young girls that came to church a few weeks ago with a friend. They really liked church and the young women’s program…also los dos gringos guapos! Their baptism service was super cool. We had it on the night of the mutual activity so a ton of people were there to support them. One of them already wants to go on a mission so that’s really cool! We are having another baptism on Tuesday…so things are going great.

I can’t believe how fast these last few weeks have passed.  It’s unreal. I started buying some souvenirs and other stuff, like a sweet hammock to chill in. I’ve completely fallen in love with soccer so I’m looking forward to playing more when I get home. That’s why there is a picture of me with a fat poster of a sweet team that I love. 

I’m trying hard to stay focused and not think too much about home. It’s kind of inevitable sometimes… especially with a companion that’s from Arizona too. I really don’t have much to say that I can’t tell y’all in a couple weeks ha ha!  I love you all and hope everything is just swell back home. I’m excited to see everybody in 10 DAYS!
Much Love, 
Elder Hoy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment