Monday, March 2, 2015

Time is Flying By!

Hey Mamasita and family,
Well everything is going super good for us. We had a baptism yesterday for this lady that was prepared by the Lord. She had been taught by the missionaries about two years ago but because of some problems she had, she couldn’t get baptized. We found her at the beginning of February and yesterday she got baptized. It was really cool to see how easily she accepted all of the things that we taught her. 

My companion and I are getting along great. We are working really hard together but still having a lot of fun at the same time. A good companion makes all the difference. All of the kids from Arizona in this mission are super cool and I’m looking forward to hanging out with them after we finish our missions. I can’t believe we are already in March! It’s sooo crazy!

I’m fine singing solo for Sacrament meeting and I’ll sing whatever. There will be a couple weeks before I sing after I get home so we can figure it out then. I know that in the states they want to know like a month before, but they’ll just have to deal with it :-) or if Chelsea is there I can sing with her like we did when I left.

 Well... I love you all and hope you have a great week! Time is flying faster than I can believe and I’ll be home before y'all know it!
Much Love
Elder Hoy


No comments:

Post a Comment