Friday, October 11, 2013

Listening to Conference Makes a Difference!

Happy Anniversary Momma! I did remember because yesterday was also Ty’s birthday.  Conference was really good. I loved all the talks. It’s amazing the difference paying attention makes… hahaha. I really liked Elder Uchtdorf's talk. It really helped me a lot.  

This week was a little better.  I’m just bummed because we have no investigators progressing even though we are working hard,  but it’s ok. Yeah,  I’m still with Elder Arizmendi. He goes home December 12. I think I’ll have changes before he goes home. I'm just really ready to get out of this area. Even my companion says that in all of his time in the mission, this is the slowest/most difficult area he’s been in. But I know that I just have to push through it.  I love you guys sooo much and miss you a lot.

This week we had some good lessons with this older guy named Victoriano. He came to conference with us too. We continue to teach Mary and Hector but they don’t have time or they don’t want to come to church. But we are still working with them. I’ll try and make this week good so I have more to tell you next week. Love you all!

Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment