Thursday, October 3, 2013

Outdoor Grillin' and Feasting

Hey Momma.
The work is going, but very slowly. I’m going to be staying in this area that I’m in for another 6 weeks. I’m ready for a change but I think the Lord still has work for me to do here. We’ve been doing a lot of activities with the ward and it’s starting to become a little more unified. 
 
Lately, the people here haven't wanted to listen to us. In my little area alone, there are more than 20 different churches. Everyone goes to different ones but they don't live what they're being taught. I try not to let it bother me.
 
The family that put those pictures up on FB is so awesome! I love them so much. They are inactive members, but we are doing everything possible to reactivate them. I love you guys and I’m going to try and make this week better so I have better stuff to write about next week.                                       
 
Oh and I finally got my birthday package!!!! Everything arrived here well. I love the shorts and they fit me perfect. The photo album is awesome too! And everything else!  And also I love the music you sent too. Thanks momma! Love you!
This was 10 pounds of meat!
My companion and I...outdoor grillin'
And the feast begins...

After playing soccer...not sure what he's looking at...

No comments:

Post a Comment