Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

February 14th, 2014
Ok ... I was going to ask you to send me some things but I wasn’t expecting that package. Thank you for the surprise Valentines Box. I loved it!

This week was really stressful. Being district leader is fun but a lot more work. And it didn’t help that four of the sisters in my district got their house robbed. They lost a lot of stuff. I felt really bad. They have to find a new house to live in or they will have to close their area. And they have 2 baptism dates. So today we are going house hunting for them.

But I’m enjoying having Elder Elias as a companion. Yeah, he is pretty small, but he is really funny. He is from Peru and his Spanish is kind of hard to understand, but I’m getting used to it. He’s a crazy little dude but he knows a ton about the bible. He is very good at what we call ''macheteing'' which is basically like bible debating, something that I’m not very good at. But we are getting along great.

I always show off the picture you sent me of the Gilbert temple at sunset. Everyone thinks it’s so beautiful. I’m sad I’m going to miss the dedication. The work is going alright. We are having a hard time finding new people to teach, but the search goes on. But I love you lots momma. Say hi to everyone!

“I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my mommy you’ll be”! Happy Valentine’s Day! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment