Friday, February 7, 2014

Lots of Awesome Changes!


This week has been super crazy! A bunch of awesome things happened! So yes we had lots of changes! Elder Salmons went to the area right next to my previous area and is now the district leader for that area! My new companion is Elder Elias. He is from Peru. He’s really cool. His grandfather is Chinese. He is really funny and we are getting along great.

Also, our district leader was transferred as well so they had to pick a new district leader for this area. And guess who it is… ME! I’m super excited and happy, but it’s a lot of work and a lot less sleep. But it’s going to be a lot of fun. My district consists of me and my companion, and 3 more companionships. The other 3 are all sister missionaries. Ha-ha! It’s going to be kind of weird, but they are working really hard and we are going to have a lot of success this month! 

Yesterday I went and had a lesson with the sister missionaries and one of their investigator couples. They accepted to get married and to be baptized! It was really cool and I had to interview the man. He passed perfectly and is super ready to get baptized. 

This week has been really cool. I am really happy and excited to be district leader. I will be able to help a lot more people! The pictures are of me and the ''Trebol'' which means clover, us going up a mountain on a big water tanker truck, me in a cave we found, and a really cool tree that looked like something out of lion king.
I love you guys and hope you have a good week!
My New Companion Elder Elias
Me and the Trebol
Going Up the Hill in a Tanker Truck
The Lion King Tree

Cool Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment