Friday, February 28, 2014

Work is Slow but Going...

Sounds like you guys had a fun week! Ours was alright. The work is going a little slow but it’s still going. We’re teaching the investigators that the hermanas were working with.  Yesterday we went and visited one of them. He is doing good. We are going to go see him again on Tuesday and set a baptism date for him. He is teaching guitar lessons to the members there and I was able to go and help him in the class.

Ummm… as far as stuff goes for you to send, more pictures of the family would be nice and anything else you want to throw in there. Here’s some pictures of your handsome sonJ.  I’ve adopted the Latino trend of slim fit everything J
I love you soooooo much momma. You’re the best mom any one could ever have asked for. Thank you for all of the wonderful things you taught me. I’m sorry if I ever did anything to disappoint you or make you mad. I loveeeee  youuuuuu!!!!

Elder Hoy

Your Handsome Son "Latino Style"

No comments:

Post a Comment