Monday, September 29, 2014

#buildingthekingdomwithnineyearoldkids



So… a week when you baptize is ALWAYS a good week!  We had a baptism on Saturday! #buildingthekingdomwithnineyearoldkids.   It was way cool and we have another baptism this Friday. Then we have General Conference, so this is going to be a really good week! Here are the pictures of the baptism! There is also a picture of our zone with Elder Ochoa, our mission president, President Spjut and his wife .

Also we ran into one of the kids, Walter, from my first area, which was really cool! It felt so weird seeing him again and reminiscing about all the fun we had almost a year and a half ago. It’s crazy to think how fast time flies! We might have changes in a couple weeks but we still don’t know!

Things have been going good. We are still struggling to find new investigators… but it’s kind of weird to think how, for us struggling here, would be like a lot of success in other missions. So I guess I can’t complain too much, but would still appreciate if you all prayed for usss!!! 

I’m so happy to see that Adam came into to the world! #freshfromthepresenceofgod!!
I wish he could talk and tell us all about the preexistence. Well I hope everyone is as pumped for General Conference as I am! GET SPIRITUAL!

I love you all and have a great week!
Love, Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment