Monday, September 8, 2014

Just A Normal Week



Hi Momma! 
Well this week has been alright... just a normal week. My new companion, Elder Gonzalez, and I have been having our differences but we’ve been able to work through them. We are teaching a boy named Jose. He has been coming to church for the last 3 Sundays. We are going to fast this Sunday for him.We are praying that he can accept a date for later this month to be baptized.

We just found out that we aren’t going to have changes this transfer so I’ll be here with Elder Gonzalez another 6 weeks. I’m really happy about that because I don’t want to leave this area. It is way cool and we get fed really good!!! ha-ha. No matter how much I eat I don’t get fat... I’m not complaining. 

Not much new has happened this week and I didn’t really take any new pictures either… Sorry. But I love you guys a lot and hope y'all have a great week!
Much Love, Elder Hoy

No comments:

Post a Comment